The End
-
I started using Facebook in connection with Jenny's mega project and now
find that anything I would post about here, I put on my own Facebook page.
There ...
12 years ago
I'm a (lay) choral-vicar in a 'not-too-bad' cathedral choir. That means I sing for a living. And when I'm not singing, I'm trying to teach others how to sing. It pays the rent. Ho hum.

My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?
21 comments:
That's a nice choice of font, don't you think?
Builders...they'll tatoo anything just to get noticed
Oh my - - I'll never be able to play another wedding without thinking of this tatoo.
Cheeeky!!!
I hope you get all the work you can shake a baton at Can Bass. You deserve it!
Enchanting. But where is 'When I became a man, I put away childish things? She had to have it abbreviated. I'm fear they could have fitted the lot on mine.
Hi Jesus loves you he wants to stea
l you from hell and bring you to life.
Would you gave him your heart!
Lord Jesus I pray that this blogger will come to see you. Please do not give him rest till he embraces you and you give him a new life! in your name Jesus I have prayed,Amen.
My dear sir - that is not my backside! And the Lord never gives me any rest, except on Wednesday. Every other day I sing his praise, and thrice on Sunday. Now bugger off!
And somewhere to keep your bookmark!
Of course I may not comment anymore but doesnot erase away the fact that you need to give Jesus complete control of your life.
you need him both here and after.
Phil 4:8-10
Hebrews 4
Greetings Monsieur - how good to be able to applaud your solvent state - how good to know your talents are appreciated - hope you share this fine and gloriously sunny morning.
Oh yes - and do give us YOURS next time !
Very attractive, I must say! I love your choice of jobs! Although I think that this time of year, all jobs are your choice. May you stay in good health through at least Jan 6.
What a shame about the incorrect use of the apostrophe in "its", which struck a bit of a bum note with me.
Ha! Getting an apostrophe wrong on a tatoo is more funny than annoying! That is my builder, Danny, I'd recognise that arse cleavage anywhere.
Wow! Definite improvement on the builders here in Blighty, Gadj!
I don't want to be arsey, but am I the only one who can spell 'Tattoo' round here?
What a lovely idea! I may try it..
Sx
I've got something big and red I wouldn't mind parking in there....
Hi there may the good Lord be with you.
Excellent post, combining, as it does, two of my major interests: typesetting and, er, curvature.
Glad to be of service, Inkspot. (And will somebody please tell Dave to shove off!)
Best to ignore and/or delete.
Post a Comment